Tuesday, June 1, 2010

159

I’m very sorry but I must dispense with the use of Roman Numerals in the post titles. 

I know this will be upsetting and shocking to some. I understand that a lot of you were first attracted to this blog by the “cultured and dignified” atmosphere that the use of Roman Numerals bestowed. 

 Truth be told… those fucking things were taking longer to figure out then it takes to upload a post, and I was always fucking up and having to go back and correct them. :)

Unplugged-1589 Unplugged-1590 Unplugged-1581 Unplugged-1582 Unplugged-1583 Unplugged-1584 Unplugged-1585 Unplugged-1586 Unplugged-1587 Unplugged-1588

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

The engine that does... pretty much everything. Just enter the number and it'll give you all you need to know. But I guess it still requires some effort :P

Howard in Connecticut said...

I don't think anyone was checkin' out your site for the Roman fuckin Numerals, bro. lolol

Your site is AWE-some!!

Anonymous said...

Anon... thanks for that website... it has a lot of cool shit.

Howard... lol... I am so relieved! And thanks :) xo

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home

Admin Control Panel

New Post|Edit Posts|Todays Stats|Change Layout|Edit HTML|Settings|Sign Out